Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Two: Parallel Fringe Seekers

Parallel Fringe Seekers by mothersofgut

Woweewowow what a day!
We had a great time recording this one.
Today's guests were Omar Jamal from Brother Mitya fame, and my wonderful companion Kristina Collantes.

Lyrics:
Look behind the sun
to the dark eyes of a deeper sun
bound to bright fangs.
His last breath was a whisper,
falling far into a canyon.
Echoing in my mind, haunting my thoughts.
Achingly small and feeble,
a silence that could open any door, lead me into any room.
A passage through violet verdure,
her distance calling out to me.
I'll take off my shoes and stroll into her garden,
and swim in her oceans of black hair and seasons.




Check out Omar's music here!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds songs sound awesome. I'm looking forward to taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, i'm starting to get super stoked on the prospect of waking up tomorrow morning and hearing another new song! wtf am i supposed to do when the 30 days is up?

    ReplyDelete