Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Five: Bird or Beast

Bird Or Beast by mothersofgut


Built this one frome scratch today. At first it was a bit challenging, but I love how it turned out. The ending reminds me of Conflict's "Whichever Way You Want it" for some reason.
I'm finding the days seem to be getting more and more rewarding, and I'm so grateful for that, to finally feel the effects of productivity. It's like going to the brain gym every day.
Tonight I will be housing my good friend Adam Elabd, and tomorrow hopefully we'll have something worked out with a clarinet in the mix! I'm very excited for that.

Lyrics:
To know without knowing is the best.
A riverbed awaits that weary traveler.
Suffering the void until there's nothing left,
just fragments of a boy who's lost his way.
No one can find him anywhere.
An inconsequential glow is keeping him at peace.
To live until he dies is long enough.
And he has never come across a bird or beast
who ever felt regret for not asking questions.
Your words won't get you anywhere.

1 comment: