Saturday, January 1, 2011

WHAT EXACTLY AM I DOING?

Beginning January 10th, 2011, I will be officially quarantined in my home for no less than thirty days, with one goal in mind: To write, record, produce and release a song a day, and the results will be posted on this blog by midnight of each night, whether they're done or not.
The purpose of this assignment is multi-faceted; on the one hand, I will be pushing my creative abilities to their limits (perhaps further), and on the other hand I will be that much closer to mastering the forms in which I approach songwriting and composition. Also, this project is meant to be collaborative, in that I will be inviting musicians who I know and trust to come over on scheduled days to lend their creative abilities.
Following each released song will be its theoretical summation, having been prior discussed between myself and the collaborators present, and of course all comments and criticisms are welcome.
See you all in ten days!

No comments:

Post a Comment