Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Download Days 1-30



I've recompressed and remixed all thirty tracks and have made them available for download!
You're welcome.

Days 1-10
Days 11-20
Days 21-30

I also wanted to take this moment of bloggery to say thank you to (in no particular order) Kristina Collantes, Ryan Beal, Adam Elabd, Travis Farwell, Dustin Krapes, Omar Jamal, Sergio Camerena, Dave Gasper, Bill Davies, Kyle Souza, Ramiro Zapata, Jon Harvey, Morgan Gee, Lou Anda, Ryan Bergmann, Chelsea & Justine Brown, Marcio Rivera, and Danny Delgado.
I've never been more honored to work with such fine musicians!

Going into the project I thought I would end up succumbing to lunacy, and honestly I do feel a little crazy, but I discoved that's the price one pays for true clarity and peace of mind. Some of these songs have been brewing in my head for so long, it's just nice to have them out and in solid form, leaving my mind empty and serene, like going on vacation to a deserted island.

Many more things to come though!
My band Mothers of Gut is releasing a vinyl pressing of UNKING in a week, on FAMILY TIME, and soon after we will be touring our way to SXSW in Austin, Texas!

I'm also going to record Ryan Beal's next epic installment of geometrik world musique NORSE HORSE, which will be released via TAPE, on Bridgetown Records.
In addition to this, I've spoken with Sergio Camerena and Ramiro Zapata (both from JESUS MAKES THE SHOTGUN SOUND) about individually recording material for some unknown, newer projects that will undoubtedly blow the lid off everything we cherish and hold dear.

So, I bid you adieu and thank you for listening.

-AF

1 comment: